Sunday 1 September 2013

FUN!!!

FIRST STORY ...

A kindergarten teacher is fostering a sense of confidence to the students-students. The teacher asks them to identify themselves while telling about their ambitions.

Abu stood up and said, "My name is Abu bin Dolah. Grows When I want to be a pilot, so I can go to Australia, Europe, Iraq and so on".

"Good Abu. Thank you. Who else?", Ask the teacher.

A female student sitting by the stand and say, "My name
is Noni daughter Samad. Had grows, Noni want to be a housewife and have cute kids."

"Good. Become a housewife is a noble ambition. Who else?".

Seman stood up and said, "I Seman bin Leman, when the big day I aspire to help Noni achieve his ambitions ...".

SECOND STORY ...

There are 3 boys chat about ambition ...

Lina: When you're adults that's what kind of jobs you want to do?

Ah Chong: When I was an adult. I want to be Superman woo

Lina: I will be supergirl

Ahmad: I want to be a supermarket ... there are many things there ...


                                     


1 comment: